As our youth passes as the natural moisture of our skin begins to dry and it results into reduction it’s softness and Wrinkles affect our skin. This process starts after thirty years but it depends totally on us that how may successful to be escaped of it as long as possible. Wrinkles affect first of all our forehead and under the eyes. There are two places in our body which have no sweat glands and this is the reason that the possibilities of wrinkles are first of all on forehead and under the eyes. After that there is a starting of lines on the lips and corners of the eyes.
It depends on the total lifestyle of us. How does an individual lives his life and what does he take in his diet, it is very important. The health and the beauty of an individual depends on it. If a person chooses the opposite way to nature and Ayurveda then the bad effect of it will be reflected on his health defiantly. As we walk along with nature and Ayurveda as we enjoy our life till our last time of the life. If a person follows the way which have been shown by the greatest scientists of Ayurveda then escaping of so many diseases he will have the same fitness and enthusiasm even in his old age.
- Being in the grip of anger, addiction of drugs, worries, smoking etc.
- Irregular life style which is is opposite to the rules of Ayurveda to be healthy throughout the life.
- Lack of proper sleep.
- Wandering in sun shadow.
- Stress on eyes due to working in improper lighting.
- In spite of eye weakness not using proper glasses.
- Absence of taking care of air, moisture and heat.
- Sudden weight loss.
- Excess use of synthetic chemical based cosmetics.
- Excess of waxing and threading.
- Illness of a long time.
- The persons who have very poor digestion.
- Lack of proper nutritional diet.
- Mentally stress.
- Try to live life according to rules of Ayurveda which have been suggested to be healthy throughout the life.
- Try to be close the nature as much as possible.
- Start rejuvenation therapy from young age.
- Try to avoid working in sunlight as much as possible.
- Prefer to Ayurveda for the safest treatment which not only uproots the disease but also strengthens the immunity power.
- Sleeping at least 7-8 hours per day for a better health.
- Taking at least 9-10 glass of water per day.
- Massage must be a routine work of our daily life to maintain the softness and for the glow of our skin and to face the bad effects of the atmosphere.
- Massage must be done with Sesame oil or Mahanarain oil.
- Massaging with oil and taking exercise is very beneficial to remove the wrinkles of the forehead.
- Massage on the forehead with the help of two fingers with sesame oil, Mahanarain oil or olive oil.
- Massage must be done from downwards to upwards.
- Avoidance the habit of talking with stress on the forehead.
- Avoidance of excess of threading and waxing.
- Using spinach, cabbage, radish, carrots and seasonal fruit are beneficial.
- Avoidance of constipation.
- Taking regular exercises which are beneficial for neck are good.
- Massaging with milk on the neck from downwards to upwards to check and remove the wrinkles.
- Massaging with a mixture prepared by 1 teaspoonful of honey, two spoonful of milk and juice of half lemon on the neck and washing after 15 minutes after application is very beneficial for the wrinkles of the neck.
- For the avoidance of the wrinkles of the lips use Kumkumadi tailam or olive oil.
- Filling mouth with air is very good to prevent the wrinkles of the lips.
- For the prevention and treatment of wrinkles of the face , taking a cup of water , adding one teaspoonful of aniseed, boiling it upto reducing the half , taking two spoonful of it with two spoonful of curd and a few drop of lemon juice and applying all over the face is very beneficial .